JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see alot every time I go to Corvallis. VW, suburu and the like with "save the earth", "go green" and the like stickers plastered on the back spuing black and grey smoke out the exhaust and leaving a spot in the parking lots.

Yesterday I saw a new VW bug being driven by a very nice looking woman and in the bud vase on the dash was a small American Flag. Somehow it seamed a little unusual to me having seen hundreds of these with some flower stuck there. This was in Corvallis the dump truck drivers favorite town to work in I swear there are more pretty girls walking around that town then anywhere else I have ever worked. And this year SHORT shorts appear to be all the rage LOL.

Yesterday I saw a new VW bug being driven by a very nice looking woman and in the bud vase on the dash was a small American Flag. Somehow it seamed a little unusual to me having seen hundreds of these with some flower stuck there. This was in Corvallis the dump truck drivers favorite town to work in I swear there are more pretty girls walking around that town then anywhere else I have ever worked. And this year SHORT shorts appear to be all the rage LOL.

Corvallis rocks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads