JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A big thank you to all who filed comments and appeals, and especially to the OOC, NRA-ILA, and OFF. And a big part of this victory is the work of @LethalLovebird who spearheaded and organized a lot of the on-line and in-person communications. Great work Derek! I know you put in a lot of hours on this.

We cannot, however become complacent. We have own this round, but the fight is not over.

Derek is a great guy and deserves credit for the role he played. Definite team effort.

Thanks for your additional donation.

A great day for the Republic...

IP43 DOA - Thank you Oregon Supreme Court... Justice Kennedy retiring from the US Supreme Court - another Trump conservative to be appointed.

Hope Trump gets to load up the Supreme Court as Regan did during his time.

A big thank you to all who filed comments and appeals, and especially to the OOC, NRA-ILA, and OFF. And a big part of this victory is the work of @LethalLovebird who spearheaded and organized a lot of the on-line and in-person communications. Great work Derek! I know you put in a lot of hours on this.

We cannot, however become complacent. We have own this round, but the fight is not over.
I appreciate that, I had hundreds of hours.

Derek is a great guy and deserves credit for the role he played. Definite team effort.

Thanks for your additional donation.

Can you tell us who all was involved to give them credit (at least those that want to be known publicly) ? I think your attorney should get a plug here so that others could use them for other firearm related legal matters. Do they have a webpage?

No, it doesn't mean that. It means they ARE out of time. Even if the AG published a new title today we would have a 10 day waiting period for comments before signatures could be collected.

Yes I agree, they won't be able to put that piece of carp measure out, this go-round.
As other said, it will come back, so stay vigilant.

My point was that it is a stupid, inaccurate and biased headline.

A great day for the Republic...

IP43 DOA - Thank you Oregon Supreme Court... Justice Kennedy retiring from the US Supreme Court - another Trump conservative to be appointed.

Hope Trump gets to load up the Supreme Court as Regan did during his time.

I've been telling co-workers all day that, "Today is the happiest day, I've had in a long time". And those are the two reasons!

OK, here is another gripe. The 1st responder is seldom a LEO. the 1st is the victim ---who deserves the same rights to defense as the LEO. If there are limits on firearms, ammo, mags or any such differences. Then they must also apply to all LEO and body guards. The Constitution forbids a "special ruling class" distinction.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top