JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found an invicta watch that I like,but know nothing about them. Model 11176,$175.Worth it?
imagejpg1_zpsb4887e33.jpg

I used to collect watches, I have about 20 ,and I have a fancy shmancy invicta watch,which I wore once.., .. I think invicta is over priced,, and you see them all the time on the home shopping networks. I just checked on EBAY and there is this same one currently at $11.00 with 8 bidders.

It's a chinese rebranded watch. Protip: If you see it advertised in American Rifleman as something to make you think it's somewhat European with some sort of heritage and an MSRP of $1500 that's now ON SALE FOR ONLY $149.99 (excluding $38.99 shipping), you know it's a rebranded thing.

I've always liked timex. Bought this when I was in the Navy in the 90's and it is still going strong. It was $80 back then, a lot for the time. They still sell on ebay for $50. mA26snUno7YrWV5pHBq8oGg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top