JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found an invicta watch that I like,but know nothing about them. Model 11176,$175.Worth it?
imagejpg1_zpsb4887e33.jpg

I used to collect watches, I have about 20 ,and I have a fancy shmancy invicta watch,which I wore once.., .. I think invicta is over priced,, and you see them all the time on the home shopping networks. I just checked on EBAY and there is this same one currently at $11.00 with 8 bidders.

It's a chinese rebranded watch. Protip: If you see it advertised in American Rifleman as something to make you think it's somewhat European with some sort of heritage and an MSRP of $1500 that's now ON SALE FOR ONLY $149.99 (excluding $38.99 shipping), you know it's a rebranded thing.

I've always liked timex. Bought this when I was in the Navy in the 90's and it is still going strong. It was $80 back then, a lot for the time. They still sell on ebay for $50. mA26snUno7YrWV5pHBq8oGg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top