Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Invicta watches worth buying?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LyleLovett666, May 20, 2014.

1. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Seattle Active Member

Found an invicta watch that I like,but know nothing about them. Model 11176,$175.Worth it?
    imagejpg1_zpsb4887e33.jpg

2. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

It should work as good as a Timex or Rolex for its intended purpose. I don't think it's worth it personally, I'd put that money towards something practical but that's just me.:)

3. rocky3

rocky3 oregon coast Active Member

I have an Invicta watch and it is terrible. It won't stay wound and dies no matter how active I am. Find a Timex, less money and dependable.IMHO

4. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I used to collect watches, I have about 20 ,and I have a fancy shmancy invicta watch,which I wore once.., .. I think invicta is over priced,, and you see them all the time on the home shopping networks. I just checked on EBAY and there is this same one currently at $11.00 with 8 bidders.

5. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

It's a chinese rebranded watch. Protip: If you see it advertised in American Rifleman as something to make you think it's somewhat European with some sort of heritage and an MSRP of $1500 that's now ON SALE FOR ONLY $149.99 (excluding $38.99 shipping), you know it's a rebranded thing.

6. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Wouldn't mind a nice Panerai though :)

7. gunfreak

gunfreak Boise Well-Known Member

I've always liked timex. Bought this when I was in the Navy in the 90's and it is still going strong. It was $80 back then, a lot for the time. They still sell on ebay for $50. mA26snUno7YrWV5pHBq8oGg.jpg

8. 38snubby

38snubby Seattle New Member

For that price I would buy a Seiko monster. Its a rock solid diver that is built like a tank keeps excellent time and glows like a torch at night.