Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Invicta watches worth buying?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LyleLovett666, May 20, 2014.

1. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Seattle Active Member

Found an invicta watch that I like,but know nothing about them. Model 11176,$175.Worth it?
    imagejpg1_zpsb4887e33.jpg

2. jluck

jluck Really,Really, Close to Newport Oregon 97365 Voted #1 Member

It should work as good as a Timex or Rolex for its intended purpose. I don't think it's worth it personally, I'd put that money towards something practical but that's just me.:)

3. rocky3

rocky3 oregon coast Active Member

I have an Invicta watch and it is terrible. It won't stay wound and dies no matter how active I am. Find a Timex, less money and dependable.IMHO

4. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I used to collect watches, I have about 20 ,and I have a fancy shmancy invicta watch,which I wore once.., .. I think invicta is over priced,, and you see them all the time on the home shopping networks. I just checked on EBAY and there is this same one currently at $11.00 with 8 bidders.

5. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

It's a chinese rebranded watch. Protip: If you see it advertised in American Rifleman as something to make you think it's somewhat European with some sort of heritage and an MSRP of $1500 that's now ON SALE FOR ONLY $149.99 (excluding $38.99 shipping), you know it's a rebranded thing.

6. Botte Hork

Botte Hork Camas WA Well-Known Member

Wouldn't mind a nice Panerai though :)

7. gunfreak

gunfreak Boise Well-Known Member

I've always liked timex. Bought this when I was in the Navy in the 90's and it is still going strong. It was $80 back then, a lot for the time. They still sell on ebay for $50. mA26snUno7YrWV5pHBq8oGg.jpg

8. 38snubby

38snubby Seattle New Member

For that price I would buy a Seiko monster. Its a rock solid diver that is built like a tank keeps excellent time and glows like a torch at night.