JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds about right, I am not a financial genius, but from everything I see and have read, I would say they are on the money unless the bubble is larger than even they know about and then no one I knows, I do know this, I have more and more people asking me how to get started prepping, what to buy, not to get into detail i tell them basicly a combination of things I and everyone else has said start witht basics and go forward.

2 years? Maybe if this whole collapse was not being engineered it would be 2 years but the massive cut backs in defense and border security while turning TSA into a Unconstitutional Armed Paramiliary Force Loyal To Obobo tells me we may have less than 2 years to prep

I have been aware of the Ponzi since 2005 and I would say two years is about right, maybe less. In truth, our economy imploded in 2008 but was/is being propped up with money printing that cannot be sustained. That is why we must attack every nation that attempts to deviate from the dollar. If we didn't have reserve currency status we'd already be done.

It is all about money. The greatest nation on Earth wasn't defeated by an army, but by central bankers.

DOD $$ cuts and layoffs of contractors working on DOD facilities area lot greater than is reaching the media,they are doing it in small number to keep it out of the spotlights

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top