JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of my other passions is motorcycles, and I have been a member of the Adventure Rider forums for many years where I am known as CodeMonkee. AdvRider is generally quirky in a humorous sort of way and they often have ride reports. Forum members are called "inmates" and new members are welcomed to the asylum. Adv Rider members great each other with their middle finger upraised.

One sub forum is "Shiny Things" where members share their passion for shiny things other than motorcycles; cars, cameras, etc., and of course, guns are prominent.

One of the threads is "I love this gun" where members post the guns they love the most at any given time and it devolves from there into a general discussion of firearms (but political discussions are prohibited).

I just have to share this post with you - a ride report that is solely about how, on their request, one member shared his passion for guns with some visitors from China and Columbia who had never shot a gun before:

The I LOVE THIS GUN Thread | Page 2080 | Adventure Rider

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top