JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But we can't make any decisions until we have a date and time...

*glares at frisky*

Also, I just missed you at the arfcom BPH shoot frisky - I think you took my spot right after I packed up. By the guy with the RPD and the glock 19 auto-sear.

*glares at frisky*

Also, I just missed you at the arfcom BPH shoot frisky - I think you took my spot right after I packed up. By the guy with the RPD and the glock 19 auto-sear.

Yeah, that was ME!!!!!!

The RPD and Glock guy, I have some more toys now.

WE NEED A DATE AND TIME!!!

*glares at frisky*

ya i was there. i was camped next elcid. i had my shirt that sayz friskydingo across the back on...8)

who started the BPH picture thread?

proof pics

DSC05153.jpg

and some of elcids stuff

DSC05154.jpg

DSC05137.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We should definately plan on a lunch and shoot then.

We will also need some "cool" targets and such to asplode em.

We could get some sandwich plates or something from Alberson's or quiznos.

This will be fun fun fun.

Do we want a week day or weekend.

Does sunday work best (for me it does, but I will come any day no matter)

:)

So...I take it we're not talking about tomorrow..but a future Sunday?

Right,

I don't know yet, but there should be at least a 2 week headway.

OK so sunday it is then....FRISKY....what sunday do you think?

Oh and NOV. 9th is out.... I will be a Practical Rifle then.

Maybe we can do it the weekend after PR???

The question of a good backstop was not answered. The photos of a previous shoot at Memaloose Rd. confuse the issue.

I am afraid that woods that "nobody goes to" will in fact be infested with secretive homeless people hiding out and surviving. There are NO woods in Oregon that are unoccupied these days......................elsullo :(

The question of a good backstop was not answered. The photos of a previous shoot at Memaloose Rd. confuse the issue.

I am afraid that woods that "nobody goes to" will in fact be infested with secretive homeless people hiding out and surviving. There are NO woods in Oregon that are unoccupied these days......................elsullo :(

Not to add to the pile, but it is kinda important, as evidenced by the responses to your apple video. Is there a ditch, berm or hill anywhere we can shoot into?

I'm free any weekend.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top