JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get one vote! Sweet! Is......that enough? :D
I agree with dbltap. Time and directions would be good so I can firm it up in my calendar and see if I can actually make it.
All I've seen so far was some overhead map with arrows and such, that's perfect if I decide to take the helicopter and jump in, but I may decide to drive instead...

I'll show for whatever gets setup. :D

Ok, so there is a pretty good sized rock pit, (about 75 yard range) up there.

Great for full auto and assorted small arms fire, maybe on occasional .50 BMG or two...

I think this would be perfect for sunday the 16th.

I will try to get directions and a time on here ASAP.

We could hit the 'my favorite spot on 26' again... that place was just about perfect. Only thing there is, last time we were there the sheriff actually came by to make sure we were using 'paper targets only'. Technically the 'paper targets' rule applies to all wilderness areas. but... Anyway, Salmonberry road was a great spot. Theres pics up somewhere around here...

We could hit the 'my favorite spot on 26' again... that place was just about perfect. Only thing there is, last time we were there the sheriff actually came by to make sure we were using 'paper targets only'. Technically the 'paper targets' rule applies to all wilderness areas. but... Anyway, Salmonberry road was a great spot. Theres pics up somewhere around here...

Yeah that will be the place.

So now we all need to agree on a time!!!!

You should post a link to the location.

Righty - its actually this place
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107
This is actually the salmonberry road pit. That road off 26 labeled on the map as 'wheeler' actually has a sign that says 'Salmonberry'. Sweetbeard and I shot there a while back. Good place.

Oh... and is there anyone who I could hitch at least part of a ride with?
If this rain keeps up, theres no way my car is gonna make it up that road...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top