JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
actuly the woods are surrounded by river and the other side is gated and watched (that's me) the other side of the river bank is about 20 feet higher and has woods that are not patrolled by people (ever) then more empty grassland/field.

backstop isnt a problem, trust me.

i will try and get a date as soon as i can.

well heck, the next portland gun show is in a few weeks, and i am planning on getting 1000 rds of .40 for SUB2000 and M&P. Will also be ordering 1000 7.62 x 39 for the AK. Also have 8mm for me mauser, and have friend with a .380 auto makarov and another 8mm mauser. If you guys dont mind, we can probably come too. If you're havin like some sort of food thing goin on, we dont mind pitchin in on drinks either.... I also have a cam and will be interested in taking a lot of pics, even if it cuts into my own shooting time.

Looks like too much rif raf... don't think you will miss too much :s0112: :s0114: :p

:s0131:

Someone is reading my posts again....

LOL

16th it is, see you all then.

We need to plan food items!

Oh yeah, we may need some covered areas so our guns don't rust in the wonderful weather.

Frisky, IM me to talk about the food options.

Maybe some ppl can pitch in some dollars and one guys gets all the food???

IDK??

:s0155:

the only ammo i currently have is carry and home defense ammo... I dont like shooting the expensive stuff off so much... other than that, i got nothin.... i may possibly still show up with a camera though and possibly purchase a belt. 8)

Yeah that will work, I understand about the ammo thing, I am currently ordering 4 cases just for this shoot!!!

Is there a limit on who can come to this thing? I know I'm new here but I will have a couple new ak's I'd like to shoot....make sure they're working properly and stuff :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top