JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I it is looking more like the choices point more toward total rebellion if all fails. Not sure how that plays out, but I do wonder just how many are going to enforce these laws. All that Ive seen are unfunded and none are prepared to handle any on a large scale . Uncertain if most refuse to cooperate just how it could be handled. Maybe if it were a small number, but when you start with millions of pissed off people that have had enough, and no longer have no means even of self protection let alone a government gone wild and committing treason with orders to use others to enforce non law? Maybe this isn't going to become so doable?

It is being enforced. No one is talking about ignoring the larger issues of 1639.

Sure, some jurisdictions are not going to bother prosecuting certain things nor are some officers going to bother making an arrest...

The bulk of it is rolling full steam ahead.

Go make a purchase and see. BGC is going through state and its a massive backlog taking several days before you can pickup the gun.

So state patrol is upholding the law.

FFLs have to do the same or lose their license.

So that means state bgc, 'training' reqs, no one under 21, etc.

Where exactly do you see room for the avg person to resist this law?

It looks as if Turd Ferguson has already mobilized the leftist propaganda machine against this initiative............

NewSpeak said:
The Three Percenters—described by the Anti-Defamation League as a "wing of the militia movement" and an "anti-government extremist" group
NewSpeak said:
............... the attorney general's office contacted Newspeak .........

Ray

Last Edited:
We'll be sharing regularly on this initiative and the lawsuit update. Sporting Systems, that is ;-) There are huge issues with the initiative process, funding, leadership, timing and organization. Hope the grassroots efforts catches fire and runs away with this.

Thanks for doing what your doing, I really appreciate everything that your doing and I'm sure there are lots of others that feel the same way.

Anyone in the clark, skamania, or cowlitz counties that wants to sign or wants copies to get signed let me know. I should have about 200 tomorrow/friday. I will be leaving copies in skamania county and cowlitz county and will have copies on me at all times in clark county. I am going out of town on Sunday and will be back Wednesday.

Didn't realize my new post is basically what's here already. I should have read more before posting I guess. Any way, here's where some signature sheets are located.

Dan

Tri-Cities businesses with petitions and signature sheets:
  • Ace Pawn and Loan, 429 W Entiat Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336
  • B & B Express Printing, 7519 W Kennewick Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336
  • Columbia Gun Rack, 314 W Kennewick Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336
  • Ed & Moe's Pawn Shop, 419 W Entiat Ave Suite C, Kennewick, WA 99336
  • Griggs Department Store: 801 W Columbia St, Pasco, WA 99301
  • Hole in the Wall, 7509 W Deschutes Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336
  • Talos Tactical, 4096 W Van Giesen St, West Richland, WA 99353

10/24/2019--- 2:03pm
links work & are are updated for the 1639 repeal printing.....
These need to be printed on 17x22 double sided. Most places wont do it but just call around and ask them if they can do it double sided manually.

http://users.owt.com/deckert/1639_repeal.pdf

Here is the link to the file.
https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/reduced 1639 repeal.pdf?token=AWwVbllXs1TR_Zn0KS-bWEfb-kCAj_AKGcCDLkdgd2fNjbnFciHsGVvrMuO4laOPDUpst3OgaXJtLZ-EaeJnamolZiOVcNEPUuJdCC2FZtjAPo4pgga9DBLA8ccJFtEgrLuWsTpnt46VqTMTv106XusgG7vFIremkbD8RIRMaFQNnSf6B56YYUEJ63sHGyHYTcf0JQxyulaX7lXtgK1NSlPW

AND

http://users.owt.com/deckert/finaltext_1732.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesnt this petition have to be printed on legal size paper? 8.5 x 14 ??? to be valid?

RCW 29A.72.100
Petitions—Paper—Size—Contents.

The person proposing the measure shall print blank petitions upon single sheets of paper of good writing quality (including but not limited to newsprint) not less than eleven inches in width and not less than fourteen inches in length. Each petition at the time of circulating, signing, and filing with the secretary of state must consist of not more than one sheet with numbered lines for not more than twenty signatures, with the prescribed warning and title, be in the form required by RCW 29A.72.110, 29A.72.120, or 29A.72.130, and have a readable, full, true, and correct copy of the proposed measure printed on the reverse side of the petition.
[ 2003 c 111 § 1811; 1982 c 116 § 8; 1973 1st ex.s. c 118 § 4; 1965 c 9 § 29.79.080. Prior: (i) 1913 c 138 § 4, part; RRS § 5400, part. (ii)1913 c 138 § 9; RRS § 5405. Formerly RCW 29.79.080.]

A couple important talking points when trying to "sell" this to washington voters:

1. Initiative 1639 was funded almost entirely by rich elites with armed security. 90%+ of the funding was provided by 3 families. Billionaires buying legislation doesn't go over well with independents and "Bernie" type voters.

2. Edited out due to incorrect information.

3. I-1639 signature gatherers regularly misrepresented the contents of the initiative and the format did not even meet the legal requirements of an initiative and is currently being challenged on multiple issues in the courts.

These are ,IMO, the most things to push to people who are not necessarily part of the 2A community. Obviously there are many other things that are wrong with 1639 but the rest is not likely to resonate with anyone but us.

We need to be rock solid on this if it has any chance. Our side has a tendency to misrepresent the effects of gun laws too and that just makes us look bad. And to the people complaining about Kim Wyman "not doing her job" and all that, you need to do a little more research as to the scope of power that she has with initiatives. She did all she could by the law we currently have. It sucks but it's not her fault that our initiative system is regulated so poorly. There's literally no real legal support for her to have thrown it out and that should be changed but if she had done what we would want then she would be no better than the libtards. Hypocrisy helps no one.

Last Edited:
Sounds like this needs to be made very clear. I could see a lot of signatures going in the trash due to using the wrong paper, if thats the case.
If ever there was a bull$h!t reason to smack down someone's right to petition...it'd have to be because they wrote their name on the wrong size paper.

Good luck Washington residents. You have become a microcosm of a national debate that is merely three steps behind you. Should you fail to get this enacted, I worry about the precedent that that sets for the rest of the states and country.

Get 'er done.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads