JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The battle begins from Eastern Washington. I saw something on another gun site, that Nick Culp posted this on fb. Any relationship to Loren Culp who is running for Governor???
I do not have a link but my SIL said it was posted by Washington State Open Carry on fb. I know, I don't do fb either.

Before some of you roll your eyes and cop an attitude against them, just remember, you all should listen and come together with other gun owners no matter what their message is. It's for our Second Amendment rights that are being slaughtered in Washington state. If we can't come together then we're all going to fail and get screwed in every legislative session, we have got to stand together in this fight!!!

1571805429326.jpeg

1571805382119.png

This is a PDF from the SOS, please read, understand what is proposed and get the word out.

Last Edited:
I would prefer that they not use the word assault and leave it at semiautomatic. (For all my opinion is worth...)
Too bad, Turd Ferguson gets to write the rules and Spineless Wyman's his bend-over girlfriend so won't take any title challenge. :( I'd love her to prove me wrong, but it's about as likely as Olympia discovering a sense of honor and all performing mass seppuku.

Too bad, Turd Ferguson gets to write the rules and Spineless Wyman's his bend-over girlfriend so won't take any title challenge. :( I'd love her to prove me wrong, but it's about as likely as Olympia discovering a sense of honor and all performing mass seppuku.

We need to figure out how to name it "Uber Common Sense Gun Control", print the changes in a 4 pt font, and do no striking or underlining in the description of what it will do to the law.

Anyone good with setting up regular (non-social media/FB) websites? Or know anyone that is?

In the mean time, start spreading the word.

Boss

Shooting Systems in Vancouver has all the particulars on this initiative. They have also put it on their Facebook page.

We'll be sharing regularly on this initiative and the lawsuit update. Sporting Systems, that is ;-) There are huge issues with the initiative process, funding, leadership, timing and organization. Hope the grassroots efforts catches fire and runs away with this.

Good work whoever started this! Good on sporting systems for picking it up. I wish I had more time available to volunteer at a booth, but I will at least sign it!

We'll be sharing regularly on this initiative and the lawsuit update. Sporting Systems, that is ;-) There are huge issues with the initiative process, funding, leadership, timing and organization. Hope the grassroots efforts catches fire and runs away with this.
My FFL up here wants to get petitions for this, hope you don't mind that I suggested she see if you could help loop her in. :)

I it is looking more like the choices point more toward total rebellion if all fails. Not sure how that plays out, but I do wonder just how many are going to enforce these laws. All that Ive seen are unfunded and none are prepared to handle any on a large scale . Uncertain if most refuse to cooperate just how it could be handled. Maybe if it were a small number, but when you start with millions of pissed off people that have had enough, and no longer have no means even of self protection let alone a government gone wild and committing treason with orders to use others to enforce non law? Maybe this isn't going to become so doable?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top