JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do you feel the annual Inflation rate has been for the past 24 months?

• Between 1% and 3%

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Between 4% and 6%

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Between 7% and 9%

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Between 10% and 12%

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you write-off any of the penalty fees on your taxes?

If you did cash it in, you might use the remainder to buy in to a term-life policy... in that you could put the money into a saving account and use it to make payments on the term-life policy over a few years (depending on the face value of the term-life policy and the periodic premiums).

Peter

I believe it's actually higher than the highest you offer.. we have been lied to about that as well as the actual unemployment rate, which is likely over 25%

Not to mention underemployment. This has all been done to fleece us once again, and disempower the posterity of the founders. Much worse awaits us

I believe it's actually higher than the highest you offer.. we have been lied to about that as well as the actual unemployment rate, which is likely over 25%

Not to mention underemployment. This has all been done to fleece us once again, and disempower the posterity of the founders. Much worse awaits us

That may be true. I started the poll to simply see what others thought, since I felt I was seeing a lot of hidden inflation (ie., hold the price constant, shrink the volume).

Peter

Somebody Should Start The ‘Stuff Costs Too Much' Party

Things that we buy on a regular basis absolutely soared between 2002 and 2012. Just check out these price increases...

Eggs: 73%

Coffee: 90%

Peanut Butter: 40%

Milk: 26%

A Loaf Of White Bread: 39%

Spaghetti And Macaroni: 44%

Orange Juice: 46%

Red Delicious Apples: 43%

Beer: 25%

Wine: 60%

Electricity: 42%

Margarine: 143%

Tomatoes: 22%

Turkey: 56%

Ground Beef: 61%

Chocolate Chip Cookies: 39%

Gasoline: 158%

http://www.globalresearch.ca/its-the-interest-stupid-why-bankers-rule-the-world/5311030

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top