JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, I'm from the Phantom Driver's Mortal Enemies... read Flight of the Intruder in high school and wanted to be Jake Grafton. :) (We'll just pay no nevermind to the factors of half blind, half crazy and having a violent reaction to rectal probing of "Don't even THINK about trying to put anything up my arse that you don't want me to tear off, beat you senseless with and then feed to you"... yeah, the FAA's insistence on literally crawling up your butt is going to be one of the big barriers for my Medical.)

I have logged seat-time in a parked BUFF, albeit one that'll never fly again... at the 50th Birthday party, got lucky and the local museum opened up theirs and I got a tour from a couple new buddies with the B-52 Association who were retired bird-colonels. :)
I see, you and I cannot be friends any more! LOL
I grew up with all the fun jets and the real men who flew them, F- 100, F-101, F-104, F-106, F-4!!! Nothing like Old Smokey though, proof a pair of ACME engines can make even a brick fly!

It's a cut down D prop.. to much fun you can have with your close on. Only piston engine airplane I've flown that pump some serious Manifold pressure, like so high you swear they are hiding turbos somewhere....

Nice Trojan! Got the "B" prop on her? If ya ever need a spare engine or a set of slugs and jugs, let me know!

Ok, Here is one "Just For You" Diamondback!:):):)
Who Loves ya, Baby!
OK, "Kojak"... :p

Just remember, many Phantoms woulda gone into the drink without Intruders bringing the gas and dragging 'em home... :)

Kansas was a funny story... the guy who's director of their museum is the guy who originally signed their B-52 into the USAF (even showed us copies of the acceptance papers), and looked at me like I had taken an interest in his daughter. lol

If I won the Powerball I wouldn't mind snagging a TA-4... nice, small two-seater, maybe repaint it like Viper's one-holer in Top Gun.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top