JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While I'm still kina reeling from the loss of my 13 year old Toller, Porter a couple months ago, a breeder we've been keeping in touch with had a puppy available that someone backed out of.

So, meet Flint, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. He'll be 9 weeks old when I fly out to Florida next weekend to pick him up. If he's half the hunter, field and companion of his predecessor, he'll be an outstanding dog.

Happy New Year. Hopefully it's off to a good start.

1704142849570.png

Glad to hear. Everyone handles the death of a beloved dog different but, my way has always been to find another good one. The one in my avatar left years ago and I still miss him daily but, the few that took his place give me daily joy. The last one we did not even want, just took in to hold and find a home for ended up being added to family as she just bonded to me so hard so fast. Had spent her first couple years never being allowed outside so now she wants OUT. Rain or shine she wants a walk. Been a win win as I had to buy new uniform pants a couple sizes smaller as the walking seems to be doing some good for both of us. :D

San.png

There's not many breeders in the country for that dog. My son in laws parents are breeders and their dogs are all extremely inteligent!

I forgot to update this earlier this week. Flint arrived home on Monday and has been getting acclimated to the PNW.

Florida dog is not impressed with the cold, white stuff!

1705115502807.png

Getting to know his new sisters.

1705115554148.png

Guess I should have bought him his own seat on the flight home.

1705115737475.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR