JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure THIS IS THE ONE... not like the dozens of mock ups flown before... Yes, this one, because it's built by the glorious people's party!

Turn your speakers up, the soundtrack mind altering!

For the next trick, we will strap a giant effin quad to a boat shell, and call it "paradigm changing technology breakthrough!"

I'm sure THIS IS THE ONE... not like the dozens of mock ups flown before... Yes, this one, because it's built by the glorious people's party!

For the next trick, we will strap a giant effin quad to a boat shell, and call it "paradigm changing technology breakthrough!"
does it fly along with the left turn signal going all the time?

A Chinese-made flying car... what could possibly go wrong? :s0114:

Remote Controlled . So just a BIG Drone with 4 tires for landing gear . Car body is just a shell .

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top