JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So how is Joe Public who wants to run a background check on this minor juvenile outside of LE resources and access going to accomplish this then exactly ?? Outside of some $ 150 private source ??

AMEN!
As Charliehorse said, make him prove it - and keep him at a distance.

I work with kids like this every day, and before that I worked with kids down at the infamous Green Hill School until I burned out working in that craphole. These kids turn into expert manipulators, especially if they have been on the street for any length of time, or if they have gone through the various county and state juvenile facilities and social services. I've seen experienced social workers/investigators, and even very street wise cops get played by kids. And yes I got played on more than one occasion.

Best youth prison outreach i ever did on the motorcycles was Green Hill a number of years back. I was with the CMA and we took the bikes in....riding around the sidewalks, me popping wheelies on my 800 lb cruiser...no helmets....it was a blast. Kids loved it to. They allowed us to talk to some of them in their pods. Pretty sure the staff had a good time as well, would never happen again. Maybe the superintendent was off campus.

Brutus Out

I'd like to say "thanks" to everyone who responded to my (see OP) situation, as my misses now understands. The subject may also benefit others at some point

Hey her parents raised her to care about folks,very good attribute . But now days folks are much different and you have to lead with your head not your heart.
Terrible to have to be that way, but...
Nice to know there is still people like her around:D

NO. Your safety and your families safety is the #1 priority. If you don't feel comfortable with it, DON'T DO IT. For all you know he could be helping his mom get drugs or steal, etc.

Sound like there was a resolution to this subject back in January.

Ah. In that case, let me backdate my comment.

As an aside, I'll just add a coupla things about getting rid of unwelcome/late-stayer guests in your house.

You can -

a. Go and change into your PJ's, make some cocoa and bid him/her/them a goodnight.

or

b. Get out a few guns and start cleaning them - a shotgun or two is good here.

tac

Ah. In that case, let me backdate my comment.

As an aside, I'll just add a coupla things about getting rid of unwelcome/late-stayer guests in your house.

You can -

a. Go and change into your PJ's, make some cocoa and bid him/her/them a goodnight.

or

b. Get out a few guns and start cleaning them - a shotgun or two is good here.

tac

Dang man, get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

My intention was to scatter a little lightness onto what had obviously been a traumatic episode in the OP's life, not to offer any kind of serious advice.

tac

I got that, you weren't really the person I was directing my post too exactly as the guy before you dredged it up a day or two before that, then I responded not realizing that nothing was posted before that since January. As his comments seemed heated I just thought maybe he missed that the mission was already accomplished as did I and had to go read page 3 again.

My mistake for not quoting him or my post. I can see why you thought I was responding to your light hearted post.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top