JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uh, back to the topic, is it really that bad to read something you don't agree with or think is stupid?? I have read a few items here that I would classify as a waste of time but it is really only a few seconds and I hate to think that EVERY post from any one person is going to be so bad I shouldn't read it. I always have the option of checking the avatar and just breezing on by.
Seeing the other side, no matter how distorted and screwed up you think it is, doesn't do any damage, and someday, sometime, maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something.
And what about the Classifieds?? Does Ignore leave you out of their loop there too?? Just because I don't agree with someone wouldn't be a good reason to miss out on a deal on something I wanted.
I guess the short version is that I find the Ignore feature pointless. I'm an adult and can take others looking at the world differently or disagreeing with me without a tantrum.
There, ya'll can put ME on ignore now!!:D

Uh, back to the topic, is it really that bad to read something you don't agree with or think is stupid?? I have read a few items here that I would classify as a waste of time but it is really only a few seconds and I hate to think that EVERY post from any one person is going to be so bad I shouldn't read it. I always have the option of checking the avatar and just breezing on by.
Seeing the other side, no matter how distorted and screwed up you think it is, doesn't do any damage, and someday, sometime, maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something.
And what about the Classifieds?? Does Ignore leave you out of their loop there too?? Just because I don't agree with someone wouldn't be a good reason to miss out on a deal on something I wanted.
I guess the short version is that I find the Ignore feature pointless. I'm an adult and can take others looking at the world differently or disagreeing with me without a tantrum.

And....done.

Seriously some of us do not know better than to not throw a tantrum. In fact I like the occasional ability to vent the rage 2 kids gives me onto some unsuspecting dummy. I would however like to limit those times. It is one thing to get into with someone once. It is another to have them seem to argue no matter what you post.
I could scroll past it. I do not though and would prefer to have the mods limit my tantrums by allowing a complete cut of ties. It will be like I sent the person to some hole to live in and never have to see their posting here again. That is POWER.

Really I just have no self control to see it and say nothing.

YOU shaddup!! o_O;):D

Well I do hope they get it set up for total ignore. I wouldn't buy or sell to any on my ignore list anyway but then I don't sell much. I prefer to share my money with those who share my values.

I don't just put a person on ignore, they earn their spot and I am positive when they are on it there is nothing left to share with them.:D:D

Well I do hope they get it set up for total ignore. I wouldn't buy or sell to any on my ignore list anyway but then I don't sell much. I prefer to share my money with those who share my values.

I don't just put a person on ignore, they earn their spot and I am positive when they are on it there is nothing left to share with them.:D:D

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

If obama decided to become a member, or his many "sons" if he had one, I would read, UNTIL they spoke so illogical, that it went against my Awareness of TRUTH.

OIOW, I do not need to Read, satan's Posts, to know he still Lies if he is talking.

Segue. Slavs are welcome here!!!!

philip Grand Parents ~were from~ Prussia, before it re-became Poland... And then GrandPa, he became a Conscript to Germany in WWI, yep. A Slave!

Can I get reparations from Germany because of my Status as a Son of A Son of a slave!!!! :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top