JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$999
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
IRMO
State
Other
Zip Code
We listen to the customer and can react quickly to what the customer wants. What does the customer tell me they want in a suppressed pistol.

1. Got to be quiet
2. Got to be user serviceable
3. Got to be cleanable in harsh chemicals ( the dip )
4. They like integrals 'cause theyre cool as F but they dont like that they cant use them on other guns. Big Point !
5. They want to use common ammo
6. They want to use a red dot.
7. Its got to be affordable

OK. We listened. Starting with the best pistol Ruger has ever put out we designed a new to the market combination we call the Max Effort Mark IV. This one does it all. Its got a shorter overall package length than a 4" Mark IV with a standard length 6" suppressor. It is stupid quiet. Find a quieter .22 pistol . I dare you. Its got a full stainles steel core that does not allow hot gases to contact the German chromoly outer tube. Same core we use in our Wild Bill supressors that we use in our integrals. This one uses a full dozen full length 17-4 stainless steel long throat clipped radial indexed baffles of our design . They are fully cleanable in the dip , lightweight and completely user serviceable . All CNC machined . It comes with a Ruger flat top rail to use any pic rail mount red dot on . It runs on my favorite ammo the CCI 45 grain Quiet and it runs on everything else weve tried in it too. Even 60 gain Aguila ! The big thing is though that the extremely efficient silencer unscrews from the gun and can be used on any other 1/2-28 threaded rifle or pistol ! This is a game changer.

It comes complete with a NEW Ruger 22/45 and all the box items Rugers come with. 2 mags , manual, lock etc. All steel is refinished in matte hot caustic blued finish.

Hey, Form 4's are flying through the system right now for individual filers with EFT's. Days not months or years. Its a great time to be alive my friends.

And the Price? $999 ! No integral on the market beats that and let me tell you some, most if not all , of those other integrals on the market are pretty dreadful. Old cruddy designs, monocores, aluminum tubes and baffles . They dont sell a lot of them so they dont put much design effort into them. This Max Effort Mark IV combination is a winner.

Red dot sight not included

IMG_2820.JPG IMG_2819 (1).jpg IMG_2818.jpg IMG_2817.jpg IMG_2816 (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top