JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wanting information on the ignore feature. Can the person on ignore still read your post? Ignore would work best in my opinion if the could not read your post they find annoying enough that they become uncivil. Trying to reduce the BS that causes deleted threads, if they can't read it life will be better for everyone:D..

Good question Jim.

The ignore feature blocks what you see, so if you ignored someone they would still see your posts but you wouldn't see theirs.

:s0104: image.jpg

Good question Jim.

The ignore feature blocks what you see, so if you ignored someone they would still see your posts but you wouldn't see theirs.

Might be a good idea to block both directions if it's possible. That way the won't get all worked up.:D

Because some people are cray cray as my 9 year old would put it.

Well it gets to the point where if you want to get along then just don't talk to them..... Hard to do here if they can read your post. Just feel like it's better to have fun with your friends here than deal with the negative.

Well it gets to the point where if you want to get along then just don't talk to them..... Hard to do here if they can read your post. Just feel like it's better to have fun with your friends here than deal with the negative.

Agreed. I get sucked into the drama because I forget to use the ignore. I had no idea even if I did they can read my stuff. I would prefer it to just be a complete ignore and no sign of each other anymore.

Agreed. I get sucked into the drama because I forget to use the ignore. I had no idea even if I did they can read my stuff. I would prefer it to just be a complete ignore and no sign of each other anymore.

Exactly, that would be a perfect deal for me too. I like the idea we can keep the drama off the board.

Exactly, that would be a perfect deal for me too. I like the idea we can keep the drama off the board.

Seems like the argumentative and angry folks just kinda thrive on bombing a thread with their negative crap. Then we get sucked into "correcting" some nut job. Never goes well. Much better to let us live in peace.
I for one really like the idea of making a disappearing act on some of the folks round hur.

Getting along is BORING. How else are you going to make the woefully ignorant, the self-important, the arrogant, and the self-righteous see everything their hippie college professors told them wasn't worth the TP (or rolling papers) it was written on.

:D:D:D:D:D

Last Edited:
Seems like the argumentative and angry folks just kinda thrive on bombing a thread with their negative crap. Then we get sucked into "correcting" some nut job. Never goes well. Much better to let us live in peace.
I for one really like the idea of making a disappearing act on some of the folks round hur.

Well can't say I don't argue, I am just as opinionated as they are so best we don't exchange views:D. If they can't see it then they can't get offended and I won't see their post so I won't be offended either.

Well can't say I don't argue, I am just as opinionated as they are so best we don't exchange views:D. If they can't see it then they can't get offended and I won't see their post so I won't be offended either.

Agreed. I am sure that someone I think has a goofy view of things thinks the same of me. Best we just all live in separate nwfa worlds when we cannot seem to find common ground. Serves the site better to have less drama as well.

Getting along is BORING. How else are you going to make the woefully ignorant, the self-important, the arrogant, and the self-righteous see everything their hippie college professors told them wasn't worth the TP (or rolling papers) is was written on.

Waste of energy that could be better spent on guns etc. I do like the way you are leading me into saying something bad again though:D:D:confused:

Getting along is BORING. How else are you going to make the woefully ignorant, the self-important, the arrogant, and the self-righteous see everything their hippie college professors told them wasn't worth the TP (or rolling papers) is was written on.

I agree to some extent...However my blood pressure tells me I should stop getting annoyed at the massively ignorant of this world.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top