JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WoW! based on some of the comment on here.... ignorance must be bliss for some people. I think that some members on here tend to think it's trendy to be ignorant, so they can feel or even fool themselves into thinking they are part of the "winning" team. You have the right to be ignorant and believe whatever you want but you will soon see the full picture and I am not sure if you have the brain power to understand what really is going on.

But I digress.... oh snap I need to go watch America's Got Talent, bye ya'll! :cool:

Examiner exclusive: U.N. releases proposed Arms Trade Treaty text

The proposed United Nations international Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) is out, and it is already running into trouble as many of the tenets are contrary to existing United States law.

<broken link removed>

Obongo will sign it, declare it to be in force and create the requisite Executive Orders to implement it as he sees fit, just as he did with amnesty for illegal aliens (oops, that's 15 million new Democrat voters).

Since when does the Obama Administration = United Nations????

Since he and is supporters have the "one world government" agenda. Since he knows that he can't get any gun control measures through Congress, so this is a way to achieve what he and George Soros want "under the radar". The key for Obama is to convince the "useful idiots" that the ATT will trump the Constitution. OR as another poster suggested, via Executive Order.

The proposed United Nations international Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) is out, and it is already running into trouble as many of the tenets are contrary to existing United States law.

<broken link removed>

This isn't new stuff. I've read this stuff some years ago. At any rate, any comments on #'s 5 and 6 from the link?

<broken link removed>

It's nice that the preamble recognizes recreational and sporting purposes for firearms ownership, but where is the recognition of the right of the people to use firearms to overthrow tyrannical governments?

Being that the U.S. funds approximately 1/4 of the budget for the U.N. all we need to do is demand that the U.S. not fund the U.N. and vote to back it up - without U.S. backing the U.N. is an utter failure.

Other things to consider - the Supreme Court has in the past upheld that no treaty shall override the constitution. Any portion of a treaty that is in violation of the constitution is not enforceable in the U.S. and shall not be complied with.

I agree that firearms companies in other countries would have to open up shop here in the U.S. to stay alive if the treaty were to limit their sales and many of them currently have a foot in the door. There are 3 advantages if this happens - first - more jobs in the U.S., second it would circumvent the treaty, and third - as the firearms would be manufactured here in the U.S. you wouldn't have to worry about import restrictions or 922R compliance issues.

Do you really trust the govt. to defund the U.N.? Furthermore, DO YOU REALLY trust the Supreme Court after the last group hug (more polite than a cluster ****) they gave us last month?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top