JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know there is a way to ignore certain members so you don't see their posts, I was wondering if there is a way to ignore whole forums?

Specifically speaking, I want to ignore all the classifieds so they don't show up when I click the new content button. I want to be able to see all the discussions, without having to wade through all the stuff I can't afford anyway.

Thanks, Roop.

Thanks for the alert @etrain16.

Once we get the new classified system online I don't believe it'll show up, but until then I don't think there's anything we can do about it. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open just in case ;)

Probably the only way to do it would be to go into each person's user permissions and uncheck the permission for that forum...at least that's how I've done it in vBulletin in the past.

I'd like to know why some threads that have existed for a year or so suddenly disappear, are not found via the search function, with no notation as to what happened to them.

I know there is a way to ignore certain members so you don't see their posts, I was wondering if there is a way to ignore whole forums?

Specifically speaking, I want to ignore all the classifieds so they don't show up when I click the new content button. I want to be able to see all the discussions, without having to wade through all the stuff I can't afford anyway.

Thanks, Roop.

Why is that a big deal? They are all tagged with a WTS, WTT, with little colored boxes. Just skip over them. There is no rule that you have to open each and every thread. I personally like the mix. I am always looking to wheel and deal along with reading other threads where I might learn something new. If you don't like the station.....change the channel.

Why is that a big deal? They are all tagged with a WTS, WTT, with little colored boxes. Just skip over them. There is no rule that you have to open each and every thread. I personally like the mix. I am always looking to wheel and deal along with reading other threads where I might learn something new. If you don't like the station.....change the channel.
Not a big deal, just asked a simple question.
Some other forums I am on allow this option, so I wondered if it was here and I haven't been able to find it. On other forums I have used it to ignore the threads that pop up every weekend posting the scores from that weekend matches, especially the ones I don't shoot.
I am not always looking to wheel and deal, so when more than half of the stuff in my feed is classifieds it starts to get hard to wade through to find the discussions, that is all.

I'd like to know why some threads that have existed for a year or so suddenly disappear, are not found via the search function, with no notation as to what happened to them.

It depends on what they are. You're welcome to PM me and ask about specific threads. We've allowed a lot of crap for a long time, so it's possible that some of that stuff won't make the cut when considering the changes we're making (though we're not actively seeking to do this).

Some other forums I am on allow this option, so I wondered if it was here and I haven't been able to find it.

This is what we hope to do ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top