JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that I've been here a while - heck it seems like only yesterday! - you might have imagined [if, indeed, you have ever given it the slightest thought] that my ignore list would stretch for here to Kookamonga and back, at least twice.

While it's true that I've taken some severe carp over the years, mainly, I think, due to my lack of correct English [even at 75 I'm still learning] - or because my motives for actually being here have been either been misunderstood or I'm just one of those people that others like to throw stuff at - it matters not in the end.

Suffice it to say that in spite of often severe provocation, my ignore list remains as blank as Howdy-Doodie's smile.

I have no doubts whatsoever that I feature on many member's ignore list, but as I'll never know, I really don't care - you won't be able to read this, will you? :p

I'd just like to sum it all up by saying that I like being here - it gives me a connection to places I love, and the people in them that mean a lot to me. And I get to talk about guns with like-minded people!

Have a great, happy and healthy and shooty 2022!

tac [note, no capitals], Mrs tac and the fambly ig.

Now that I've been here a while - heck it seems like only yesterday! - you might have imagined [if, indeed, you have ever given it the slightest thought] that my ignore list would stretch for here to Kookamonga and back, at least twice.

While it's true that I've taken some severe carp over the years, mainly, I think, due to my lack of correct English [even at 75 I'm still learning] - or because my motives for actually being here have been either been misunderstood or I'm just one of those people that others like to throw stuff at - it matters not in the end.

Suffice it to say that in spite of often severe provocation, my ignore list remains as blank as Howdy-Doodie's smile.

I have no doubts whatsoever that I feature on many member's ignore list, but as I'll never know, I really don't care - you won't be able to read this, will you? :p

I'd just like to sum it all up by saying that I like being here - it gives me a connection to places I love, and the people in them that mean a lot to me. And I get to talk about guns with like-minded people!

Have a great, happy and healthy and shooty 2022!

tac [note, no capitals], Mrs tac and the fambly ig.
I like your style my friend. We septuagenarians often have different perspectives on things that may appear antiquated or, for whatever reason, are not appreciated by some. I, for one, value your input and opinions and always look forward to reading what you have to offer.

Like you, my ignore list is empty. I haven't run across anyone here that was openly belligerent enough to warrant being ignored.

Hope you have a fantastic 2022!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top