JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was wondering if any member of this forum is an art dealer or knows an art dealer? I recently received a lot of goodies from my step-father (he is 87 years old and he sold his house in NJ and is moving to a retirement community) including some art pieces. One of this art pieces is an original oil-canvas painting done by a known artist. I found that reprints of this artist are sold online (eBay, Etsy, etc) and that a couple of her paintings are displayed in a couple of small museums, so my guess is that original paintings by this author might have some value. Thus, I need to find an expert in art of painting to evaluate the piece that I have.

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

I tried to sell my kids school paintings after they clogged up the fridge door. I was unsuccessful as an art dealer.
Did you ask $1M per painting? You could claim your kids are destined to become future presidents of The USA and buying paintings from their childhoods could be a great future investment.

Sounds like these guys might be helpful:

Sounds like these guys might be helpful:

I already contacted them, but they advise me to contact MBA Auctions, which I did. I still did not get a reply for them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top