JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think "good ole' boy" and "soyboy" are two very similar terms. Neither one is positive.
Nothing to do with the term used. The sentiment was understood. I think you understood it too, hence this reply.

Not trying to get into it with you either. Or anyone. Just hoping for @Joe Link to read it and know that myself, and possibly others gets that feeling.

Nothing to do with the term used. The sentiment was understood. I think you understood it too, hence this reply.

Not trying to get into it with you either. Or anyone. Just hoping for @Joe Link to read it and know that myself, and possibly others gets that feeling.

I'm not sure why you think I was trying to get into anything with you.

Your feelings have been duly noted.

Let's keep this on topic, myself included. :)

Ok... I just went through my ignore list and 99% say,

"Page not found
The requested user could not be found"

Does that mean they are no longer members?

If it does, I guess I sure can pick who to "ignore".(or, does it mean I've ticked them off too?)

.jpg

I'm not sure why you think I was trying to get into anything with you.

Your feelings have been duly noted.

Let's keep this on topic, myself included. :)
I don't think that you were, just past experiences means I play cautiously these days. Don't poke the bear type thing. That in itself is another for Joe!

I don't think that you were, just past experiences means I play cautiously these days. Don't poke the bear type thing. That in itself is another for Joe!

I don't know what you mean by "poke the bear" but you are welcome to convo @Joe Link or myself if you have any concerns.

Please forgive my ignorance, but where is this "ignore" button and also the "report" button? They don't seem to show up on my Etch a Sketch.

Just mash that button on the right, three times quickly. ;)

5f4740be493f12718363883f73ac2f91.jpg

Edit to Add: Love You Brother...and I don't even know You.

Last Edited:
Ok... I just went through my ignore list and 99% say,

"Page not found
The requested user could not be found"

Does that mean they are no longer members?

If it does, I guess I sure can pick who to "ignore".(or, does it mean I've ticked them off too?)

From what I understand (so far), that's one of the messages that comes up when you try to view the page of someone you're ignoring or who has ignored you. I think a more descriptive message would be better, but I didn't write this software.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top