JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Sad story. Desperate people living "off the grid" in bum camps will do desperate things. Europe has their gypsies and we have ours, but no one wants to call them what they are. Instead, they will insist on keeping things warm and fuzzy and use terms like "campers" and "houseless people". Screw that. Drive across Portland and tell me we don't have a full out population of gypsies.

Sad story. Desperate people living "off the grid" in bum camps will do desperate things. Europe has their gypsies and we have ours, but no one wants to call them what they are. Instead, they will insist on keeping things warm and fuzzy and use terms like "campers" and "houseless people". Screw that. Drive across Portland and tell me we don't have a full out population of gypsies.
While I don't disagree with you, the point was the outcome could have been different for the young man who drew his weapon when Hider's guard was down. He should have shot instead of telling her to get on the ground! Her 1 shot was fatal while his 3 left her alive. When his opportunity to draw came, he should have fired and possibly ended the encounter differently.

Investigators say the robbery and subsequent killing were carried by a woman was with a group of other people "living off the grid" in a camp in the national forest.
Which in normal words means violent, drug addicted homeless wretches.

I completely agree with HA in that he should have shot instead of telling her to get on the ground and would have hopefully killed the miserable POS.

As if things couldn't get more bizarre in Portland. Gypsies build huge tree house and terrorize residents.

And this

As if things couldn't get more bizarre in Portland. Gypsies build huge tree house and terrorize residents.

Yeah we have one of those where I live in Seattle, there about 8 or 9 people living in it, you should see the pile of used bike/car parts..thank you libtards for destroying my Seattle/Tacoma.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads