JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, I retract my previous minigun wish and replace it with a GAU-8/A Avenger 30mm cannon.
After all, if I'm not paying, let's REALLY make this one count! And technically it is a gun.
4000 lbs with a full magazine. :s0155:

gau8.jpg

OK, I retract my previous minigun wish and replace it with a GAU-8/A Avenger 30mm cannon.
After all, if I'm not paying, let's REALLY make this one count! And technically it is a gun.
4000 lbs with a full magazine. :s0155:

gau8.jpg

I think you'll need a bigger turret host, that VW may walk backwards a little under the recoil or just become a convertable.:p

I would like to browse through Charlton Heston's gun room and then decide.
If you haven't seen the pics showing the collection in his basement, do so.

Deadeye,
Can I have the Warthog your gun geos with?

Since this is in the handgun section I'll stick with a hungun for this first round.

If I could have any gun without having to pay for it, I'd want to have one of General Patton's revolvers.

If I could have any gun without having to stick with a handgun, it would be a 30-40 Krag Jorgenson the was used on San Juan Hill.

Deadeye,
Can I have the Warthog your gun geos with?

Since this is in the handgun section I'll stick with a hungun for this first round.

If I could have any gun without having to pay for it, I'd want to have one of General Patton's revolvers.

If I could have any gun without having to stick with a handgun, it would be a 30-40 Krag Jorgenson the was used on San Juan Hill.

That wasnt the one I want thats nubus's choice, I'm a little more OLD school on my choice.

Considering this is the handgun section, I'll have to go with a 5.7, Absolute beauty to shoot and hold. Shame that its a 1k gun with ammo @ $22 per 50, but one day I'll have it...one day...

From Dillon's web site Standard M134D: M134 Gun Systems ..."It is a six barreled, electrically driven machine gun chambered in 7.62mm NATO and fires at a fixed rate of 3,000 shots per minute." Either way though I would not want to be out front of one being fired, that's for darn sure! ;)

Well all the GAU-134a's I saw had a low/high switch by the trigger to switch it from 3k to 6k rpm.

I'm shocked that no one put a M41A Pulse Rifle on their list.....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top