JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A Cimmaron reproduction of a Model 1885 Winchester Hi Wall with the following spec's

32" Barrel full octagon COLD BLUED
Chambered for .405 Win
Deluxe Walnut Sporter Style Stock with cut checkering, Curved buttplate, rounded pistol grip, Semi Schnabel forestock tip.
Case Hardened receiver
Double Set Triggers
Uberti Creedmore sights with matching front globe
also with 30" WM MALCOLM 6X TELESCOPIC SCOPE with all the fancy adjustable mounts.

That would turn my crank around and around.

another vote for the GE M134A - one of the 7 or so transferables. Its one of the least common transferable NFA items and when they sell they go in the $200k+ range.

I figure get one free, rent out time on it at Knob Creek to pay to shoot it the first year then sell it and buy about all the other items on my list - or pay off my existing house and most of the construction costs on the next one... either way it greatly expands your gun fund...

The Dillon mini actually goes up to 6000 rpm, variable.

And it might sound simple but I want back my S&W model 19 in 4".

From Dillon's web site Standard M134D: M134 Gun Systems ..."It is a six barreled, electrically driven machine gun chambered in 7.62mm NATO and fires at a fixed rate of 3,000 shots per minute." Either way though I would not want to be out front of one being fired, that's for darn sure! ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top