JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, I retract my previous minigun wish and replace it with a GAU-8/A Avenger 30mm cannon.
After all, if I'm not paying, let's REALLY make this one count! And technically it is a gun.
4000 lbs with a full magazine. :s0155:

gau8.jpg

OK, I retract my previous minigun wish and replace it with a GAU-8/A Avenger 30mm cannon.
After all, if I'm not paying, let's REALLY make this one count! And technically it is a gun.
4000 lbs with a full magazine. :s0155:

gau8.jpg

I think you'll need a bigger turret host, that VW may walk backwards a little under the recoil or just become a convertable.:p

I would like to browse through Charlton Heston's gun room and then decide.
If you haven't seen the pics showing the collection in his basement, do so.

Deadeye,
Can I have the Warthog your gun geos with?

Since this is in the handgun section I'll stick with a hungun for this first round.

If I could have any gun without having to pay for it, I'd want to have one of General Patton's revolvers.

If I could have any gun without having to stick with a handgun, it would be a 30-40 Krag Jorgenson the was used on San Juan Hill.

Deadeye,
Can I have the Warthog your gun geos with?

Since this is in the handgun section I'll stick with a hungun for this first round.

If I could have any gun without having to pay for it, I'd want to have one of General Patton's revolvers.

If I could have any gun without having to stick with a handgun, it would be a 30-40 Krag Jorgenson the was used on San Juan Hill.

That wasnt the one I want thats nubus's choice, I'm a little more OLD school on my choice.

Considering this is the handgun section, I'll have to go with a 5.7, Absolute beauty to shoot and hold. Shame that its a 1k gun with ammo @ $22 per 50, but one day I'll have it...one day...

From Dillon's web site Standard M134D: M134 Gun Systems ..."It is a six barreled, electrically driven machine gun chambered in 7.62mm NATO and fires at a fixed rate of 3,000 shots per minute." Either way though I would not want to be out front of one being fired, that's for darn sure! ;)

Well all the GAU-134a's I saw had a low/high switch by the trigger to switch it from 3k to 6k rpm.

I'm shocked that no one put a M41A Pulse Rifle on their list.....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top