JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A old buddy of mine was a middleweight boxer in the past .He got into a scrap out of the ring with a drunk bubblegum. He got beat up bad but lived to come out the other side of it . He could not get past there are no rules or fair play in a street fight.
He still had a problem grasping the other guys conduct long after it was over.
Received a education on mankind that day
If someone has such a lack of respect for others to invade someones home at night I would assume any other form of common decency is also non existent .

It's kind of a long story but I informally met Tim Kennedy years ago. I didn't follow UFC much but I knew of him. We made small talk and something that came out of it was him saying that everything in the ring goes against how he was trained as a Ranger. He said as a spectator it looks like everything is happening fast, but as a trained fighter and Army Ranger it was exceptionally slow and calculated. In so many words he said "in real life, in war, I'd never give a second for them to even think about a counter."

A old buddy of mine was a middleweight boxer in the past .He got into a scrap out of the ring with a drunk bubblegum. He got beat up bad but lived to come out the other side of it . He could not get past there are no rules or fair play in a street fight.
He still had a problem grasping the other guys conduct long after it was over.
Received a education on mankind that day
If someone has such a lack of respect for others to invade someones home at night I would assume any other form of common decency is also non existent .

As I said earlier, sport fighters compete with rules and their training revolves around those rules, from that pespective they are at a disadvantage. There are no rules outside competition and confrontations many times revolve around who has the intent and commitment to use whatever it takes to come out on top. Here is a clip of anothe UFC fighter getting taken out with a 2x4...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top