JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A old buddy of mine was a middleweight boxer in the past .He got into a scrap out of the ring with a drunk bubblegum. He got beat up bad but lived to come out the other side of it . He could not get past there are no rules or fair play in a street fight.
He still had a problem grasping the other guys conduct long after it was over.
Received a education on mankind that day
If someone has such a lack of respect for others to invade someones home at night I would assume any other form of common decency is also non existent .

It's kind of a long story but I informally met Tim Kennedy years ago. I didn't follow UFC much but I knew of him. We made small talk and something that came out of it was him saying that everything in the ring goes against how he was trained as a Ranger. He said as a spectator it looks like everything is happening fast, but as a trained fighter and Army Ranger it was exceptionally slow and calculated. In so many words he said "in real life, in war, I'd never give a second for them to even think about a counter."

A old buddy of mine was a middleweight boxer in the past .He got into a scrap out of the ring with a drunk bubblegum. He got beat up bad but lived to come out the other side of it . He could not get past there are no rules or fair play in a street fight.
He still had a problem grasping the other guys conduct long after it was over.
Received a education on mankind that day
If someone has such a lack of respect for others to invade someones home at night I would assume any other form of common decency is also non existent .

As I said earlier, sport fighters compete with rules and their training revolves around those rules, from that pespective they are at a disadvantage. There are no rules outside competition and confrontations many times revolve around who has the intent and commitment to use whatever it takes to come out on top. Here is a clip of anothe UFC fighter getting taken out with a 2x4...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top