JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd carry the same thing I carry now. Dan Wesson CBOB .45. Or maybe, just maybe my Colt Government .45.

Not much changes, huh? :D

I am surprised there have not been more people choosing a magnum caliber revolver. I think the main reason I did not is strictly capacity. When your aim is like mine you need as many chances to hit the target as possible. Plus, the thought of shooting a magnum caliber revolver with no hearing protection is not a pleasant one. I might just take a beating instead if given the option. :)

There is definitely something to be said for "Six for Sure." I suppose if I had a four inch barrel model 686 pre-lock, I would be more than happy to carry that. Or perhaps a four inch barrel model 28 S&W. That would be sexy... :)

Rather than carry (and create carry wear) on one of my fancier pistols to show it off (??? is that the thought process???) I'd still carry my sr9.

Taurus PT-145 is what I carry now so no change. I do have a Ruger LCP with Crimson Trace in my bathrobe pocket that I might use as a BUG.

The Taurus's are good and cheap enough that I have more than two, just in case I lose one or two.

Well phrased question, PP. For me if times were still tough, I'd carry. If not, I wouldn't. When neighbors are civil enough to not require it, the non carry is an open statement of character of my city. Hella good query dude.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top