JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had an interesting situation happen the other day coming back from the lake... My two kids and I pulled into the local gas station to pick up some adult beverages for me and some kiddie drinks for the bambinos. While traveling, my Glock 26 sits in a speed scabbard holster on the out side of shirt. Once getting ready to exit the vehicle, I pull the shirt over my rosco to cover it up. In my big hurry to get in and out of the store so we could get them fed, I realized that I had not covered it up and quickly pulled my shirt over it as I got out of the car. I went in, did my shopping, then left the gas station. I was then abruptly confronted by this short, heavy set woman with short cropped man hair saying that I could not have my gun in the store. I quickly stopped as she was standing with her nose less than 10" in front of my face and I did not want to plow into her. I calmly told her that I had a permit for my side arm, from the state of Oregon, and I had every constitutional right (and state) to be carrying this fire arm. She went into a blithering tizzy about how she knew the laws, and a concealed handgun license allowed me to carry in my car only, not in the store. I calmly re-interated that I had an Oregon license to carry, and she was wrong. Just then, I heard the police dispatcher on her cell phone (over speaker phone) say that she was wrong, and that I had a right to carry concealed with a permit. She left in a tizzy muttering about how it might make some people nervous to see a fire arm, and what about her rights to feel safe. I wanted to stay and debate, but had hungry children with me and had to go... I made one mistake, I did not get my fire arm covered up quicker. Had I done so, she would have felt more safe by not seeing it. On the other hand, it is legal to open carry in the state of Oregon, so I would have been in the right to do that also.
Anti-gunners should spend more time learning the laws that rule our great state. They would save our over worked police force a ton of time answering a phone call from some uninformed sheeple. Oh wait, If they knew the laws, they might make sense to them and may turn into conservatives!
It is national "take a lib shooting" day! Every day!

You've just encountered a female of the species known as the Bristled Portly Bearded-Clam Digger. The sows are ESPECIALLY irritable if you don't bow yourselves before them.

The males are actually a sub-species and they tend to be much smaller, pale in color, and submissive... although both exude an unpalatable aroma. ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top