JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had an interesting situation happen the other day coming back from the lake... My two kids and I pulled into the local gas station to pick up some adult beverages for me and some kiddie drinks for the bambinos. While traveling, my Glock 26 sits in a speed scabbard holster on the out side of shirt. Once getting ready to exit the vehicle, I pull the shirt over my rosco to cover it up. In my big hurry to get in and out of the store so we could get them fed, I realized that I had not covered it up and quickly pulled my shirt over it as I got out of the car. I went in, did my shopping, then left the gas station. I was then abruptly confronted by this short, heavy set woman with short cropped man hair saying that I could not have my gun in the store. I quickly stopped as she was standing with her nose less than 10" in front of my face and I did not want to plow into her. I calmly told her that I had a permit for my side arm, from the state of Oregon, and I had every constitutional right (and state) to be carrying this fire arm. She went into a blithering tizzy about how she knew the laws, and a concealed handgun license allowed me to carry in my car only, not in the store. I calmly re-interated that I had an Oregon license to carry, and she was wrong. Just then, I heard the police dispatcher on her cell phone (over speaker phone) say that she was wrong, and that I had a right to carry concealed with a permit. She left in a tizzy muttering about how it might make some people nervous to see a fire arm, and what about her rights to feel safe. I wanted to stay and debate, but had hungry children with me and had to go... I made one mistake, I did not get my fire arm covered up quicker. Had I done so, she would have felt more safe by not seeing it. On the other hand, it is legal to open carry in the state of Oregon, so I would have been in the right to do that also.
Anti-gunners should spend more time learning the laws that rule our great state. They would save our over worked police force a ton of time answering a phone call from some uninformed sheeple. Oh wait, If they knew the laws, they might make sense to them and may turn into conservatives!
It is national "take a lib shooting" day! Every day!

You've just encountered a female of the species known as the Bristled Portly Bearded-Clam Digger. The sows are ESPECIALLY irritable if you don't bow yourselves before them.

The males are actually a sub-species and they tend to be much smaller, pale in color, and submissive... although both exude an unpalatable aroma. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top