JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have watched some matches on you tube. Looks like fun and a bit of a challenge. Good to know about muzzle location with mag change. I have heard lots of people talk good and bad about the muzzle over the berm but no one gave any kind of angle in regards to what's too high.

I would be shooting a stock m&p 2.0 compact

I have watched some matches on you tube. Looks like fun and a bit of a challenge. Good to know about muzzle location with mag change. I have heard lots of people talk good and bad about the muzzle over the berm but no one gave any kind of angle in regards to what's too high.

I would be shooting a stock m&p 2.0 compact

You can shoot that in Stock Service Pistol. To start I recommend that.

Check to see if it can also be used for CCP. ( I don't know )

One of my first matches, we had targets along all 3 berms. Shooting positions kept everything behind the 180. But, as a right handed shooter it was possible, even likely, you would have a mag change while facing a target along the left berm. When I reload, I tend to kant the gun left. Left berm + left kant could equal violate the 180. Fortunately another shooter clued me in before hand, and I did a reload with retention, which was a thing then and avoided the potential DQ.

Most of the violations of the berm rule happen during reloads.

Hope to see you in October, as I cant make the Sunday match this month.

SATURDAY

10/05/19Regular Match (BUG friendly) Logo-IDPA2.jpg

Typically, This has meant that if you shoot a Back Up Gun, you will be tortured.

Yes, you can use your regular gun, especially if you only have one.

Please contact the match director if you have not shot with us before.

Last Edited:
November 2 there is no IDPA match.

There is however an outlaw match. Tri-County rules apply - ie no muzzle over berm ....

If you are interested, get over to https://tc-idpa.org/ or the Facebook page and get the info you need. And get registered early. Very early.

This is not an IDPA match.

IDPA competition returns in December.

This match is only open to those who have shot USPSA or IDPA matches before. No shooters new to competition. I think the match may be full already since it is limited to 60 shooters.

11/2 Match

From the Match Director:
"The match is full and closed. There were over 100 registrations for this match. There are over 25 people wait listed currently and even though I would like to add everybody to the match, I wont be able to do that. "

"If you do not plan to attend this match, but are registered, please withdraw or send me an email letting me know that you cannot make it and I will withdraw you. This way we can add those people who wish to attend. "

decided to cancel the match

From the Match Director:

What started out this morning as allergies has developed into something more nasty. Im sick and getting more sick as the hours pass. After having discussed this with Marshall, we have decided to cancel the match tomorrow. I wanted to make sure I gave everyone enough of a heads up. I don't want anyone traveling to TCGC for no reason. It came on quickly and I truly apologize for this.

Contact the Match Director if you have not shot with us before.

Dec7
Oregon TCDPL December 7th IDPA Match

IDPA Bays 1,2,3,4,5,6
Calendar

WHEN:
12/07/2019 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Come early to help setup.

COST:
$15 [[ I am pretty sure this went to $20 ]]
Shaun Hescock

Email

A. MEMBERS EVENTS