JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lol I can't believe that guy was the internet thug. I'm surprised to hear that he lives fairly close to me. Either way, whether or not this video is fake the guy is still an idiot.

Wouldn't most people look up to see the damage, and there should be some debris floating down.
Also, the shell looked to be very light in his hands. Has he posted anything else similar to this.

I think that kid is just shooting a "blank" (pulling the bullet out). He is an idiot still. I think he does this crap to gain viewers.

I'm voting staged.

I vote staged.....of course, i wouldn't bet much, i've met some of the people that live in Federal Way. ;) jk jk jk

Hey, I used to live in Federal Way, and I still have family that lives... oh wait, never mind.

Listen very carefully at around 2:08 when he inserts the shell. There is a very plasticky clattering that is reminiscent of a hollowed out shell. Seeing that he never showed the top of the shell the whole video, it all ads up. Definitely either a blank, or decently edited tom foolery.

I am less concerned about the fake shot than I am at the idiots knowledge of history and grasp of the english language. He has to be over 18 and sounds like he has the education of a 6th grader. He is likely a product of our great public education system.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top