JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No such thing as a gun that is infallible.
I know this lol but maybe if he would have shot to kill they might have caught someone now there gone . maybe if he would have known how to fix the jam and get the gun running again same thing

Lol he said he went and got another gun today HEHEH

And how bout that gun safety in the video lol they show him standing there with a loaded mag then the mag is in the gun and he is waveing it all over the place at the camera lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take a chance and say this guy bought this gun got one mag with it probably got a few boxes of cheap ammo shot a few rounds and put the gun in the closet and guess what when he needed it it didn't work go figure

Obviously a POS IT JAMMED LOL
The way he was handling it he may well have hardly ever, or never tried it since he bought it. That kind of gun handling would get him tossed from most ranges. An amazing number of people I have known have guns for protection that they never fire. I guess they think they are like on TV. Where the bullets just magically go where you want them to and guns always work. Guy got real lucky.

The way he was handling it he may well have hardly ever, or never tried it since he bought it. That kind of gun handling would get him tossed from most ranges. An amazing number of people I have known have guns for protection that they never fire. I guess they think they are like on TV. Where the bullets just magically go where you want them to and guns always work. Guy got real lucky.
I already said that

Yeah but you've got your Reply finger set to full auto. :D He was probably still typing and a couple of posts behind.
s0130.gif

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top