JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't figure out what the hell it is either and I am big on PCC's. Notice he said it failed him when he needed it so he went out and bought another gun :)
After looking it looks like it may be some version of the old Feather AT 9

Last Edited:
I can't figure out what the hell it is either and I am big on PCC's. Notice he said it failed him when he needed it so he went out and bought another gun :)
After looking it looks like it may be some version of the old Feather AT 9
The foregrip threw me off... Didn't think those had rails there?

Me too. After I looked at several of the old Feather carbines though they are set up a lot of different ways. Still not positive that's what he has there but looks like a good guess. After watching the video a couple times to try to see what bothered me was him waving the damn thing all over while they are filming him.

It looks like they make them, or at least parts, for foregrips and rail systems.

9856425a0887447ce44a1534a4121e35?AccessKeyId=77D1D0010AC2D07C14B2&disposition=0&alloworigin=1.jpg

Considering the house and all that, I wouldn't doubt it being a Feather AT 9. Didn't they used to be cheap?

IIRC yes, they were one of the ones that came out when several carbines and pistols were being put out by small places. I believe these were another of the mostly stamped out parts guns. Have not seen one in a hell of a long time. Did see one for sale on Armslist for a price that they had to be dreaming. like $800 or so.

$600 on gunbroker. I'm surprised he didn't get a hi-point. o_O

I'm glad the situation still worked out somewhat in his favor.

Yep there is a couple of them there. The one with BIN for $700 or start at 6 bid. That one claims it's never fired "old stock" and so someone can save over the "new ones". I had no idea they were still making these? Not sure what the seller means by that. Another on there wanting $850 BIN. Find it hard to believe they would sell for that but what the hell. Can't hurt to ask. While on GB I see there are now several of the new Ruger's up there now. I like seeing that. Means they are rolling in. Looking forward to mine!

I had no idea they were still making these?

From their site, it looks like they went belly up in 1995 and they came back in the 2000s. It doesn't look like they are taking orders for rifles though. From their site:

Feather USA is only accepting orders for Parts and Accessories We are not taking any orders on rifles or giving any prices on new models.

Finger on the trigger the whole time!

P
Yes from the first watching just trying to see what that was he had I was cringing at the way he was handling that rifle. I have to assume the reporter was wanting his to do that. Not sure if the reporter and camera guy are just idiots too or if they were trying to make the gun owner look bad. Either way he did a great job of making himself look bad.

From their site, it looks like they went belly up in 1995 and they came back in the 2000s. It doesn't look like they are taking orders for rifles though. From their site:

I did not think they were still making those things since I can't remember the last time I ever actually saw one. Guess that's why a few are asking so much money for them. Hoping someone will just have to have one and pay. Many decades ago I had one of those Commando Arms carbines in .45. Looked like a Thomson. They were VERY cheaply made stamped sheet metal. Trigger was like 15#'s but they were very cheap fun. Long ago dumped them. I saw one for sale a few years ago and the seller was asking more than one of the Auto Ordnance Thomson's sell for new. I had to laugh but hell who knows. Maybe someone actually bought the damn thing from him for that price. <shrug>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top