JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What are some famous iconic guns featured in movies that are real?

Colt 1911: Just about any WWI - Vietnam War movie (and actually, almost any non-western movie that has a gun in it)

Thompson Submachine Gun: Just about any mobster movie

Walther PPK and PPK/S: All the James Bond movies

Colt 1851 Navy Conversion: Clint Eastwood in the Sergio Leone spaghetti westerns; A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Colt Model 1903 Hammerless: George C. Scott in Patton (in real life General Patton always carried on as his back up).

Whatcha got?

Winchester Model 92...From every B rated to A rated Western no matter if it should have been a Henry a Model 1866 Model 1873 Model 1876 Model 1886 or any other rifle.

Colt Model 1873 SAA same thing no matter what pistol anyone ever actually carried in the post civil war period a Colt SAA was the never needing reloading stand in.

SPAS 12. Cool looking. Ahead of it's time. Great principal. POS for practical use.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxSbgocDHrvIK3VPpZ6LwM0tI9_jRJz2qpbD2xxVFwAAZ6Om9b.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT12O6WnSCh65kB7CudTMg07yGsIkaFzgM3ujMi9KflKY8C1fjH.jpg

I liked Bruce w/ his two FA FNH PS-90s. In the Looper movie.

More Iconic I guess would be Arnold with his "Uzi 9mm". He really knew his weapons, lol.

Colt model 1855 Revolving Rifle! I saw one in a show yesterday and another today! Maybe not so iconic but I tilt my head back and howl at the moon whenever I see one!

Colt model 1855 Revolving Rifle! I saw one in a show yesterday and another today! Maybe not so iconic but I tilt my head back and howl at the moon whenever I see one!
iconic if you think of the joker as Jack Nicholson did when he pulled one from his pants in one of the batman movies

My all-time favorite is the silliness in "The Crow."

Specifically, most of the bad guys seem to have unlimited-capacity magazines, firing at will endlessly with their Glocks, etc.

One character, on the other hand, has a Calico with 50-round magazine.

How many shots does he fire, throughout the entirety of the movie? About half a dozen.

In the big shootout scene, he is the only one who DOESN'T FIRE A SHOT, while the rest of the baddies are all firing like ammo cost what it did in 2007.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top