JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you kidding me... 2 pages later and still no mention of the Beretta 92FS?

Come on, DIE HARD, Lethal Weapon! I bought a 92FS, because of those movies.

Ha, I was shocked by lack of Beretta 92 also, it's the run of the mill go to gun for every movie and tv show. My favorite movie guns are;
Dillon mini gun (Terminator 2, Machete, new Red Dawn) always cool when a character busts one out.
M203 grenade launcher most notibly in Scarface.
Mac 10/Mini Uzi almost every action movie contains the nameless henchman with the box submachine gun
My absolute favorite, and probably only reason I own one, the Intratec Tec Dc 9. From the cover of the movie Big Trouble in little China to Sin City, Hollywood loves the look of this gun. I was particularly amused watching the Red Dawn remake and a character says "These are badass" and the main character says "not if you know anything".

Not a movie, but an iconic gun in television, Lucas McCain's Winchester Model 1892 with loop lever. An iconic television show from my childhood, "The Rifleman", Chuck Connors starring as a highly principled single parent rancher raising his son by himself after his son's mother passed away. Some episodes, he didn't even need to fire it since everyone knew what the outcome would be if he did. Hard to imagine a show like that being made today.....

ssg-uss-16e.jpg
Guys a turd but Rambo and his trusty M60

20120607__Ralphie_500.jpg
And let's not forget an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time.

ssg-uss-16e.jpg

20120607__Ralphie_500.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top