JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I simply don't support Amazon.
Yeah I don't care much from either but I can't get the money back from them for the gift cards that I receive as gifts. And the people giving me the gift cards refuse to give me cash instead, believe me I've tried to get them to stop giving me stupid Amazon gift cards.

Yeah I don't care much from either but I can't get the money back from them for the gift cards that I receive as gifts. And the people giving me the gift cards refuse to give me cash instead, believe me I've tried to get them to stop giving me stupid Amazon gift cards.
Sell the gift cards to the nearest Karen and get cash….

Scalarwork Peak Iron sights are all I run.
I prefer old school LMT rear sights.

IMG_9522.jpeg

Those are great irons but I have also had many positive experiences with mod armory. I bought a 5 pack of KAC ras rails from them about 7 years ago. All were legit. I also purchased a p&s rail and a colt bcg from them and again, all were legit.

I don't want to make you buy something that may be illegitimate because you and I have done quite a few deals, and I don't know much about the Knights irons, but I do know as far as the company goes MOD has sent me legit stuff on good prices before. Again this was like 7 years ago.

Those are great irons but I have also had many positive experiences with mod armory. I bought a 5 pack of KAC ras rails from them about 7 years ago. All were legit. I also purchased a p&s rail and a colt bcg from them and again, all were legit.

I don't want to make you buy something that may be illegitimate because you and I have done quite a few deals, and I don't know much about the Knights irons, but I do know as far as the company goes MOD has sent me legit stuff on good prices before. Again this was like 7 years ago.
Thanks for the input Gb...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top