JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What brand of safe is this? I like the rifles on the door. Not sure how practical it is, but I like the idea.

73238d15696a5d673fcebf00293a772c.jpg

What brand of safe is this? I like the rifles on the door. Not sure how practical it is, but I like the idea.

It's a browning safe...the rifle rack is good in theory not necessarily in practice especially if the rifles are scoped. You loose a lot if room as the door needs the swing shut. If you only have a handful of long guns not in AR or AK pattern you would be fine, but the combination of pistol grip and/or optics can really jam things up.

It's a browning safe...the rifle rack is good in theory not necessarily in practice especially if the rifles are scoped. You loose a lot if room as the door needs the swing shut. If you only have a handful of long guns not in AR or AK pattern you would be fine, but the combination of pistol grip and/or optics can really jam things up.

Thanks for the info. I'm finding that rifles in a safe are a pain and haven't found any good solutions. To keep them separate, and if they have optics and/or pistol grips, they really eat up a lot of space.

Thanks for the info. I'm finding that rifles in a safe are a pain and haven't found any good solutions. To keep them separate, and if they have optics and/or pistol grips, they really eat up a lot of space.

I'm using these in my gun room (from <broken link removed> )

e5b03ef4ecf071498d1576c535a58a89.jpg

For extra security I'm locking the bolts in the safe and using these in the chamber (http://www.omegagunlock.com/rifle)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top