JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When this safe

73238d15696a5d673fcebf00293a772c.jpg

And this room are both full:

c098d5ef1aa5bb5827cb113dfffa544f.jpg

dede4d74671db5623996de0e2d3c2a2c.jpg

so thats basically awesome.....I love burning money through a sweet muzzle blast but dammit I know how to make certain firearms full auto but my better side says its not legal...so when we hanging out....I have lots of ammo we can burn through your full autos...you didnt happen to make a Suomi full auto since we spoke about drums...I feel like it would be easy to do so.
I'm on the waiting list for an upper that takes Suomi drums or Suomi coffin magazines.

http://www.max-11.com/max31mk2Upper.html makes great upgrade products for the M-10 and M-11 family of firearms.

No more room in my safe for long guns. But I can probably squeeze a couple more pistols onto the door. Thinking a Walther PK380 for the girlfriend to shoot once she takes a safety class and gets used to shooting the Ruger SR22. Then maybe something big bore for myself. Have a couple .357 mag revolvers, but maybe a .44 mag. Although the Judge just sounds awesome. Who doesn't want to fire shotgun shells from a revolver?! I need a bigger safe....

I only asked because you can buy a semi-auto version. That, and some people think machine guns are either illegal or just stupid expensive just because they are FA.

Saw a local shop to me that had a couple full-auto Thompsons for sale. But, damn, $20k? I'd rather pay off my new car and keep the couple thousand extra bucks in my pocket!

There is always room for one more and if there isn't get that one or ten out of the safe that hasn't seen the light of day for a long time and sell them to us that still have room. Then there will be more room :)

I will never have enough guns. Once I get all the one's I want, which will never happen, then I would start to buy duplicates. It's a bad hobby for me because I'm always wanting another.

collecting steel, polymer, and machined aluminium seems better than some gold coins which are always not where you left them, and don't return any enjoyment when trying to squeeze them.. like a trigger does.

Once I have a silenced full auto mac 9 and 10 and a full auto 22lr then ill be happy
I am unsure of the exact name of the fully auto .22 on Sons of Guns but it is called a American something or other and was pretty sweet looking with a drum on top. 1800rds a min is not on my to do list though. It takes me a month to find that much ammo...not having it gone in 5 minutes. Awesome shooting gun though and would love to have one if .22 becomes plentiful again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top