JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What brand of safe is this? I like the rifles on the door. Not sure how practical it is, but I like the idea.

73238d15696a5d673fcebf00293a772c.jpg

What brand of safe is this? I like the rifles on the door. Not sure how practical it is, but I like the idea.

It's a browning safe...the rifle rack is good in theory not necessarily in practice especially if the rifles are scoped. You loose a lot if room as the door needs the swing shut. If you only have a handful of long guns not in AR or AK pattern you would be fine, but the combination of pistol grip and/or optics can really jam things up.

It's a browning safe...the rifle rack is good in theory not necessarily in practice especially if the rifles are scoped. You loose a lot if room as the door needs the swing shut. If you only have a handful of long guns not in AR or AK pattern you would be fine, but the combination of pistol grip and/or optics can really jam things up.

Thanks for the info. I'm finding that rifles in a safe are a pain and haven't found any good solutions. To keep them separate, and if they have optics and/or pistol grips, they really eat up a lot of space.

Thanks for the info. I'm finding that rifles in a safe are a pain and haven't found any good solutions. To keep them separate, and if they have optics and/or pistol grips, they really eat up a lot of space.

I'm using these in my gun room (from <broken link removed> )

e5b03ef4ecf071498d1576c535a58a89.jpg

For extra security I'm locking the bolts in the safe and using these in the chamber (http://www.omegagunlock.com/rifle)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top