JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All very very nice.

one can never have to many 1911's.

I have to admit, I do like the custom ones that a person has built (or had built for them) But the high end factory customs, ie Bear, does little for me.

pinkhamr awesome collection you have.!!
Thanks for sharing.

Here's my name sake. The finish is hard chrome. Figure somewhere between 5-7k through it.

Kimber.jpg

Here's my name sake. The finish is hard chrome. Figure somewhere between 5-7k through it.

Kimber.jpg

Now that we see it, take it apart and clean it. There is some nasty build up on that thing son. Looks like a totel dissasemble,cleaning and maybe a polish is due for that nice weapon. After that many rounds I think you should give it a little more lovin.:D

Now that we see it, take it apart and clean it. There is some nasty build up on that thing son. Looks like a totel dissasemble,cleaning and maybe a polish is due for that nice weapon. After that many rounds I think you should give it a little more lovin.:D

My body is so corrosive that it is hard to keep it clean; that's why I had to go to hard chrome. Can you recommend a good polish? I'd like to clean up the staining behind the trigger.

I've given up on the grip screws. I just replace them every 2 years or so. I'm also going to need to replace the frame safty. The hard chrome has worn off.

My body is so corrosive that it is hard to keep it clean; that's why I had to go to hard chrome. Can you recommend a good polish? I'd like to clean up the staining behind the trigger.

I've given up on the grip screws. I just replace them every 2 years or so. I'm also going to need to replace the frame safty. The hard chrome has worn off.

Wenol is a good one to use. Should be able to find at local parts house, it's in a tube not a bottle or jar.

Nice looking 1911's there ... I especially like those grips on FAL's pistol ... :)

Kimber Custom .... Have you considered a Cera-Kote job for it .... sure would hate to cover that clean chrome finish though. Sweeet Pistol!

Here is my little Detonic's Combat Master - old but classic!

Hey Spray! I found another one for you. It's another Laseraim in a different model. One of the earliest rail guns made and especially adapted for laser use. Circa 1993 - 1996

Hi Mike! Don't eat too much of that! ;)

I finished this one up about two years ago. I started with a Double Star Receiver (when you could buy them) and added an older Springfield Hard Slide. All set up with the .400 Cor Bon Barrel and it shoots like a dream. It doesn't get out a whole lot due to the cost of ammo though .... :(

a lot of people are like that. So far I've avoided it by not buying a 1911!!

I did have one on layaway (to buy) at a pawn shop but a divorce took my cash so I let it go. Ever since then I've avoided being infected!

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show