JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i love them too!! i had 4 now im down to 3. colt combat elite,colt 1991a1,and a colt compact. they all shoot awsome. what a smooth simple design.

WTH, it is listed but I just may be keeping it. My Springer V-10 Ultra Compact in Stainless Steel. Single stack with the ported barrel .... :)

AAaaaccck! Man, Pinkhamr, between you and Sandman and my own desire to own a real 1911... sheeesh... anybody wanna buy a kidney?? 'Cos that's why the Man Upstairs gave us two :D

hmm and the Detonics Combat Master... might fit my hand well. Or maybe a classic Colt first... aaaugh so many classic firearms I'd love to have...

Hey Sandman, your new addition treatin you well? Btw my Mom says "HI!"

AAaaaccck! Man, Pinkhamr, between you and Sandman and my own desire to own a real 1911... sheeesh... anybody wanna buy a kidney?? 'Cos that's why the Man Upstairs gave us two :D

hmm and the Detonics Combat Master... might fit my hand well. Or maybe a classic Colt first... aaaugh so many classic firearms I'd love to have...

Hey Sandman, your new addition treatin you well? Btw my Mom says "HI!"

Hey Parkie,
the new addition isen't here yet...Soon, my friend, very soon, LOL

Selected Baer from the family..... a Premier II and a Concept VII

Good taste! Got a pair of Concept VII.

DSCN1774.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show