JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll join in on the fun with a few:
School Project:
MC Operator
1.jpg

STI Tactical (US) & SA Champion fresh-ish back from some work
2.jpg

A.jpg
B.jpg

SA Milspec that I'm slowly working on
CIMG1082.jpg
CIMG1083.jpg

5.jpg

techieguy, I have seen your thread on the 70 Series .... I am sooooooooooooooo close .... LOL. Want to trade for anything??? ... ;)

BTW, some very nice pistols there .... :)

1911's have a way of multiplying quickly...like rabbits.

Two Springfield Armory Operators

One Loaded MC Operator

One TRP Full Rail Operator

I carry a Colt New Agent .45

And a Kimber Pro Carry II Stainless in the safe

All were bought in the last six months. Once I got my first I couldn't stop.

Didn't think I'd ever own a 1911...Glocks and M&P's were cheaper and fine shooters...My pocketbook wishes I still thought like that. :D

The link below will take you South Ridge Arms section. Most guns belong to various customers of Dave's over the past 3 to 4 years. A few belong to him.

Enjoy.

<broken link removed>

SF-

I've posted this before, but why not again? THIS IS MINE!!!! :)

This is a close up of the Bob tail grip. All the custom features where done by Dave at SRA.

Enjoy.

CaspianBT1.jpg

I've got a Kimber of Clackamas, OR and yes I owe pics in the next couple of days.

SF-

Wow if I ever meet you face to face I'm gonna have to hit you right in the mouth. You made me spend the better part of a day trying to ponder on what would I buy next if I already had an RIA.

Ok here's the short version - I'd get a Sig P220 .45 with the 3 1/2" barrel and make it my carry weapon, I have one and I absolutely love it, she's my sweetheart. Out of the box it needs nothing

This was the first 1911 that I ever shot or bought. Para P12 that I bought new in the early 90's.
p12b.jpg
I only sold the P12 because of the CBOB.
The one at the top is my 1951 Commercial. The one in the middle was my 1962 National Match. What a beauty. I only sold it cuz the 51's enough of a safe queen, and I wanted the bread to help out with putting my '65 Mustang together. The CBOB is my daily gun.
guns035.jpg
This is a nice Commander Lightweight I had for a few weeks. I traded a stainless Officer's for it. (I only had the Officer's for a week, so no pics!) I didn't take this pic, but some of you might recognize the fence it's sitting on!
CommanderWood.jpg
And then there's Walt!
GranTorino.jpg
I'm down to the CBOB and the 1951 Government. All the other 1911s I've had, I've loved. They have all been very good to me, but these two I'll be hanging onto for a very long time.
The 1911 is an addiction, but it's not a bad one to have!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top