JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanx Spray ...... I will get some more Colt's , etc. posted tomorrow .... :)

Or how about an LAR Grizzly in .45 Win Mag - Does that count as a 1911??? ....

(The work was done by Customized Creationz)

I completely understand! I always tell myself my next pistol needs to be something other then a 1911, but I always end up buying a 1911!! I have a Kimber custom classic I, you'll love your custom II!

Thanx all ..... it has taken a very long time to get them together .... I will post some more tomorrow..... including some Satin Nickle Commanders and an Ultimate Bright Stainless .... Too lazy to open the safe this time of night .... ;)

One starter 1911, and that's enough. Next a Colt or Les Baer. The Colt for so, so, many reasons and the Baer as there's no better semi-custom out there.

And you're not addicted - you're a welcome newcomer to an old fraternity!

I am working on getting the Citadal, I haave the Custom Carry II. I am thinking night sights and maybe a better trigger, but that will be hard to do. The trigger is clean and crisp.
My 40's are almost safe queens now. I haven't shoot them in weeks

1911 addiction is an evil evil affliction.

img0529.png

How about a pair of Nickle 70 Series Colt Commanders (One is a Lightweight Model) ....

And also an Ultimate Bright Stainless (Which is a real PITA to get a good picture of .... )

G'Nite All ...... :)

How about not only high-end stuff, but favorites too?

Not a bad gun to have as a favorite! I am right there with ya! RIA and Citadel are both made by Armscor.

One starter 1911, and that's enough. Next a Colt or Les Baer. The Colt for so, so, many reasons and the Baer as there's no better semi-custom out there.

And you're not addicted - you're a welcome newcomer to an old fraternity!
Thanks for the welcome...I think you should change your moniker to enabler or co-dependant:p

I am working on getting the Citadal, I haave the Custom Carry II. I am thinking night sights and maybe a better trigger, but that will be hard to do. The trigger is clean and crisp.
My 40's are almost safe queens now. I haven't shoot them in weeks
Its so great to have these problems!

Careful about how much money you throw at it, no matter what you spend it is what it is, and quite a bit of the "goodies" out there are crap. If you want it to be reliable stop at a bit of polish and ramp work. and leave it alone. Grips and some good mags are as far as I would take it.

"high end" guns are generally a joke, the marketing department is laughing all the way to the bank

Was that a 'Hint' Mike??? .... LOL

BTW, here is my Randall 1911 - what makes these a bit unique is that was the first company to produce a Stainless Steel 1911 while Colt and Smith were still doing Nickle guns. Just some nice to have ... :)

WTH, it is listed but I just may be keeping it. My Springer V-10 Ultra Compact in Stainless Steel. Single stack with the ported barrel .... :)

Spray, is that enough for now or should I keep posting them .... ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top