JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is the only one I have .....for now
but I'm gettin a hankerin'
holster002.jpg

As far as being addicted to the 1911, I would only worry if, when you have one in each hand, you spend most of your time trying to figure out how to hold a third one :)

It is easy to understand how someone can become addicted to something as pure and as simple as a classic 1911 pistol. There is no such thing as the perfect firearm, but they are about as close to perfect as you can get from a historical perspective. They are also easy to shoot, easy to maintain, and very good looking.

I am afraid that addiction to 1911's is something for which there is no cure. There is however a fairly reliable treatment. It is repeated exposure to high end Sig pistols....but the cure in this case is just as bad as the disease. :)

My favorite 1911 is my Colt Officers Model...

ColtOfficers-1.jpg

My cure is my Sig P220 Elite Carry Stainless.

SigP220Elite1.jpg

Remembering why we own our 1911s (I posted this over on the 1911 forum)
I work hard for my family and myself.
I paint and pound
Caulk and saw
And carry a 1911 to protect what we have.
After all, they are just another tool, the least used for the purpose they were intended, but the most important of them all.
Stay safe my Internet friends.
Dave

dan034.jpg

I just received this one today. I didn't know they existed until a trade was offered. I am not into 'poly' guns but this is the exception. This is the only model Kimber that came with a Poly Frame and just made for a few years. Originally came with a 10 round mag but this one sports a Mec-Gar 13 rounder. The model is called a PB10 and it is a Commander sized 1911 in .45 ACP .... :)

I just received this one today. I didn't know they existed until a trade was offered. I am not into 'poly' guns but this is the exception. This is the only model Kimber that came with a Poly Frame and just made for a feew years. Originally cam with a 10 round mag but this one sports a Mec-Gar 13 rounder. The model is called a PB10 and it is a Commander sized 1911 in .45 ACP .... :)

Now this I have never seen before!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR