JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As I was walking into Cabela's today around noon behind an older fellow wearing some Duck gear and a black Oregon Duck baseball hat, I overheard the door greeter babe tell one of her co-workers behind the catalog counter, "This is the third time I've seen that guy in the black Duck cap come in this morning. I think he's buying ammo".

Sure enough, I followed him back to the gun and ammo part of the store. The way folks were milling around the nearly bare ammo shelves and overhearing some of the conversations it made me think Cabela's was about to put some 22LR out. It was sad to see.

The spousal unit asked if we shouldn't get some ourselves. I told her we could use more because we only have about 20k rounds, but we aren't waiting in line for 2 boxes each. She wanted to stay so we could get some, but I told her I think things will be back to somewhat normal later this summer and we left.

This ammo shortage is getting rediculous. If I were a tin-foil hat type I'd say this is a backdoor to gun control.

Identifying the real root of the problem would be a start. I don't think anyone really knows for sure but it could be as simple as most think, a combination of the few who can make the 'rounds' on delivery days and store employees getting at it first.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top