JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I never thouught it would happen, but I am gunned up. When I got married I had a few guns that I sold as times were tough and my wife was afraid of guns.That lasted till deer season and I had NO GUNS! I bought a Colt match target 41/2' Barrel and a Savage 110 in .243 Win. I had changed jobs and one of my duties was was to pick up store recipts . The morni ng I was followed by two men was when I bought a Browning High Power, I carried that as long as I had that job, that was when only a politician could get a permit. I would have rather been arrested than been held up.
I traded the Savage for an octagon barreld Marlin 1894 .44 mag carbine. I still have those guns.

A lot of trades have gone under the bridge since then, which I ususaly came out on the short end of most of them. So now I am gunned up.
I have:
Colt Match Target ..22
S&W 5 screw K22 pre model 18
Ruger Mark11 Colt Government .380
S&W 3913 Ladysmith 9mm
S&W model 60 .38 spec.
S&W model 15 .38 cal spec.
S&W 5 screw 375 pre model 27 31/2" barrel, chrome
S&W 5 screw 375 pre model 27 31/2" barrel, blue
Ruger security 6 .357 4" barrel, blue
S&W model 629 Mountain Gun .44 Mag
S&W 22-4 4" .45ACP
Taurus 1911 5" blue 45 ACP
Colt Combat Commander .45 ACP
S&W model of 1989 5" blue 45 LC.
S&W model625 Mountain Gun 45 LC.
Plus rifles & shotguns.

So this is why I have been too busy to write before

A lot of trades have gone under the bridge since then, which I ususaly came out on the short end of most of them.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! I'm extremely guilty of buying high, and selling low. Figured I could make up for it in volume.:nuts:

I don't know what makes me, or other gun-folks tick. I've had many guns that I would consider to be in my list of my top-ten favorites. But then, somebody offers me a trade, and my Gypsy blood cannot resist! Then, to make matters worse, I often end up going out and buying the same gun that I just traded off, and paying the new, inflated price. Someday, I will learn.

WAYNO.

Well I never thouught it would happen, but I am gunned up. When I got married I had a few guns that I sold as times were tough and my wife was afraid of guns.That lasted till deer season and I had NO GUNS! I bought a Colt match target 41/2' Barrel and a Savage 110 in .243 Win. I had changed jobs and one of my duties was was to pick up store recipts . The morni ng I was followed by two men was when I bought a Browning High Power, I carried that as long as I had that job, that was when only a politician could get a permit. I would have rather been arrested than been held up.
I traded the Savage for an octagon barreld Marlin 1894 .44 mag carbine. I still have those guns.

A lot of trades have gone under the bridge since then, which I ususaly came out on the short end of most of them. So now I am gunned up.
I have:
Colt Match Target ..22
S&W 5 screw K22 pre model 18
Ruger Mark11 Colt Government .380
S&W 3913 Ladysmith 9mm
S&W model 60 .38 spec.
S&W model 15 .38 cal spec.
S&W 5 screw 375 pre model 27 31/2" barrel, chrome
S&W 5 screw 375 pre model 27 31/2" barrel, blue
Ruger security 6 .357 4" barrel, blue
S&W model 629 Mountain Gun .44 Mag
S&W 22-4 4" .45ACP
Taurus 1911 5" blue 45 ACP
Colt Combat Commander .45 ACP
S&W model of 1989 5" blue 45 LC.
S&W model625 Mountain Gun 45 LC.
Plus rifles & shotguns.

So this is why I have been too busy to write before

So how many guns does one need to be considered "GUNNED UP?" :huh:

I'm working on it. But Money is Tight.

A guy has to break that down about last gun. Should be last rifle, semi-auto, then last rifle bolt action, then lever action, single shot. Moving on, last pistol,semi-auto, revolver double action, revolver single action, semi auto S/A, etc. Let's you have some variety. Haven't even got to shotguns or black powder. Spad

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews